Sizzling hot or bone-chilling, whatever you want your coffee should be; you ought to use the best coffee mug!
Do you need to invest in a small but very relevant piece of ware just to keep your morning java scorching hot for long?
Well, these 5 best coffee mugs reviews will feature the best big coffee cups that are perfect for travel, for work or office, the best in style, for home, and the best set & budget coffee mugs to buy.
5 Best Coffee Mugs Reviews 2020
#1 Contigo Autoseal West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug 16 oz.
If you are a frequent traveler, whether out of town or out of the country, the best coffee mug for you is the Contigo West Loop.
This handsome stainless steel coffee mug doesn’t leak or spill even when extremely shaken while inside your backpack.
But it is also perfect at home or the office.
This best for travel coffee mug uses autoseal technology and comes in 22 various colors. You can have it in deep blue, matte black, violet, radiant, orchid, grayed jade and other colors.
The mug is so light and can be handled with one hand with a push of a button. With a capacity of 16 oz., the Contigo Autoseal Travel Mug has thermal-lock vacuum insulation that keeps your coffee hot for over 5 hours while cold drinks are maintained colder for 12 hours.
- Compatible with some car cup holders.
- The autoseal technology is a patented technique.
- Easy to clean with no separate parts.
- Has an Easy-Clean Lid for thorough cleaning.
- If coffee is too hot, allow 3 minutes before closing the lid.
- The stainless steel body is not dishwasher safe.
#2 Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug, 10-Oz. 1-hr Battery Life, White – App -Controlled Heated Coffee Mug
Sometimes, drinking coffee needs a whole lot more of fantastic experiences that let you breathe a terrific sigh of relief. And with more style and conveniences!
The Ember Smart Mug is a different experience in drinking coffee or any other beverage that you love. The Smart Mug has a battery and electronic controls that allow you to set and maintain the right temperature of the coffee inside it.
Coming in with a capacity of 10 fluid ounces, the Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug can also be controlled remotely via your smartphone, really fascinating! Furthermore, the mug has a LED indicator which tells you that your coffee is at the pre-set temperature.
The range on which you can keep your coffee on the ideal temperature is between 120F to 145F. You can select on your App the exact temperature you want.
- A high-tech coffee mug for modern coffee lovers.
- Pre-set temperatures can be customized for different drinks.
- The battery is rechargeable and built-in.
- Charging coaster/mat is included.
- One-time battery charge is good for only an hour.
- Needs Android 4.4 or iOS 8.0 & above to work.
- Tech-savvy mug comes with a price.
#3 YETI Rambler 14 oz. Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Mug with Lid
If you want a coffee mug that ideal for work or in the office, the Yeti Rambler Vacuum Insulated Mug is such great stuff! It is built from food-grade stainless steel and features double-wall insulation that keeps your coffee warm longer than open mugs.
The mug is equipped with a lid and has a drinking slider for easy access to the liquid inside. The Yeti comes in 12 different colors and finished with the proprietary DuraCoat so you choose the hues that you prefer.
This durable mug can hold 20 to 30 fl. ounces of joe and other drinks. It is also dishwasher safe and no small or sharp parts that could harm children.
- Tough and durable construction.
- May survive falling from high altitude.
- Has a full-loop Triple Grip Handle fits for bigger hands.
- Also, best as a travel and camping mug.
- Keeps hot drinks hot & cold drinks cold.
- The lid construction is not an assurance of anti-leak.
#4 Sweese 601.002 Porcelain Mugs – 16 Ounce for Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, and Set of 6, Hot Assorted Colors
If you are on a budget and at the same time have many coffee drinkers in the family, these best set and ideal for the budget coffee mugs might entice you to buy. The Sweese Porcelain Mugs are also great for tea, cocoa, and other hot and cold beverages.
The mugs come in a pack of 6 in different vivid colors which can be personalized for each member of the family. The simple yet functional design of the Sweese Porcelain Mug makes it more attractive on your kitchen.
As for its handle, it has a height of 3.3 inches while the mug’s mouth diameter is 3.3 inches with a body length of 4.3 inches. With these dimensions, you’re assured the mug won’t topple even if it is full.
- Eco-friendly and lead-free.
- Each mug can hold 16 ounces of drinks.
- Versatile in use.
- FDA approved as an oven, freezer, and dishwasher-safe.
- Easily breaks when fallen.
- Counterfeit products are all over the market, order only on Amazon.
- Not for travel.
#5 JoyJolt Serene Double Walled Insulated Glasses Coffee Mug (Set of 2) 7.4 Ounces
The JoyJolt Serene Double Walled Coffee Mug is the best cup for home use. The beautifully designed and transparent glass JoyJolt Serene is like a piece of art waiting to be sipped of its content every day.
The Serene is made from double-wall insulated glass that keeps your coffee hot and piping while the outside remains as cool as the environment. The insulated mug is handmade (or more appropriately, hand-blown) from pure Borosilicate glass that is heat-resistant but is lighter than conventional glass.
Make your day perfect starting from a serene morning coffee break in the comfort of your home. What a joy to experience the great pleasure of sipping your coffee on a mug fit for Royalties!
- Serene mug glasses are mouth-blown by artisans.
- Comes in a set of two.
- Can hold 225ml of hot coffee or cold drinks.
- You can see the bottom of the mug.
- No cover included in the package.
- Not suited for travel or camping.
Our Top Two Picks
Time to announce our top picks of the best coffee mugs for the day!
We admire the JoyJolt Serene Double Walled Insulated Glasses Coffee Mug and the Contigo Autoseal West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug.
JoyJolt Serene solves our problem of cold coffee after just minutes after taken it away from the coffeemaker. The Joyjolt also reduces our risk of being burned as the exterior of the mug remains cold to the touch even when it has sizzling hot coffee.
Meanwhile, we also like to own the Contigo Travel Mug, because, what do you know, we are always traveling! The Contigo Autoseal Stainless Steel Travel Mug is the ultimate on-the-go experience! Bar none!